Not into sweet muffins? Caroline has done it again with another delicious healthy recipe – savory high protein, gluten free broccoli cheese muffins. Yours to own in under 30 minutes.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tabs butter or coconut oil
- 1 – 2 tabs coconut, almond or whole milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 scoop (the 180 50g scoop) coconut flour or almond meal or besan flour
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheese of choice
- 1 tab parmesan
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 scoop 180 Natural Protein Superfood (coconut)
- Lemon zest of one lemon
- 1 tab lemon juice
Blend together eggs, melted butter, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Whisk in coconut flour until there are no lumps. Fold in the broccoli, cheese, parsley and lemon juice and zest.
Pop into a muffin tray. Makes 4 good sized muffins
Bake at 180 degrees for about 30min.
These are delicious lunch box additions.