By Guy Lawrence
I wanted to put this blog post together to simply say; if you care about what you eat, then you must check out the new wholefoods eatery if/when you are in Sydney CBD called Thrive.
The owner has no idea (yet) that I’m writing about him, as I’m simply doing it because Stu and I had lunch there yesterday with Nutritionist Michele Chevalley Hedge. We were blown away with the quality of food on the menu and how reasonably priced it was. Any business that doesn’t get caught up in the trappings of low grade products for maximum profits and truly care about their customers gets my support! Hence the post.
- Grass fed steak w. onion jam
- Smoothie w. almond milk, protein, PerformaGreens, berries & shredded coconut
Michele & I had:
- Free range lemon & herb chicken, roast peppers & basil
- Smoothie w. almond milk, protein, berries & coconut butter
- For an extra $4 they do double serve of chicken which I had! Bargain :)
Mouth watering? You can view their full menu here.
Next time I’m in the Sydney CBD I’ll happily walk out of my way to eat at Thrive, and I suggest you give it a go too…
Ps. Have you eaten here? Do you know of similar/great places to eat in your local area? Would love to hear your thoughts below… Cheers, Guy