Try a starter pack today
If you’re not ready to commit to a large tub, why not try a 180 starter pack? Each sachet will give you two full serves of both the chocolate and the coconut flavour which makes a perfect introduction into our unique product.
Why is our supplement different over regular protein powders?
- It’s 100% raw, natural and gluten free
- It’s free of all added sugars and preservatives
- It assists muscle growth and aids a fast recovery
- It can be used as a convenient meal replacement
- It increases metabolism due to it’s high fibre content
- It’s home grown in Australia
- It’s free from all artificial fillers, thickeners & binders
- It increases your daily protein content, why is this so important?
(learn more about this in our blog here).
|Try it today, two sachets, both flavours, four full servings – $14.95 including postage!|
4 serve sample pack (Vegan version now available)
$14.95 – including postage
2 Serves per pack: Coconut & Chocolate
Order your starter pack here
Tania Flack – Naturopath, Sydney
In a market flooded with protein powders and supplements that are filled with artificial flavourings and chemicals it is great to find a product that I can recommend to my patients that is based on quality natural ingredients and manufactured to the highest standards. The usual Australian diet is high in refined carbohydrates which encourages an unhealthy muscle to fat ratio which ultimately contributes to many disease processes. Helping patients balance their protein to carbohydrate intake makes a big difference in their health as does the extra boost in nutrients, essentials fatty acids and natural fibre that 180 nutrition provides.
I would recommend 180 nutrition to anyone who is interested in maintaining a balanced diet and achieving optimal health. Visit Tania’s site here.