Soy-Free Protein Powder
If you’ve been searching for the best soy free protein powder Australia has to offer, then look no further than right here. At 180 Nutrition, we’ve been working tirelessly to bring the best soy free vegan protein powder – which also happens to be the best soy free whey protein powder in Australia – to you as quickly and conveniently as possible.
The Origins of our soy-free whey protein powder
180 Nutrition was born in 2010. It was the brainchild of Stuart Cooke and Guy Lawrence, two Sydney blokes aiming to tackle two of Australia’s big problems. These were:
- The lack of protein supplements that were available on the market to aid in recovery post-exercise, as most high street options available to the Australian population were, and are, full of chemicals, artificial flavourings, and sweeteners to make them palatable.
- The amount of misinformation about what you should be consuming to promote “better health” and wellbeing. The advice given out at the time was based on old, since disproven science, and we had no idea what we should be putting in our bodies for the best.
Our solution was to make whole food health supplements, designed in such a way as that everyone could nourish their body every day with no hidden chemicals or artificial ingredients. We also vowed to provide the best available health information, even if it went against what was accepted in the mainstream.
Why should you buy protein powder that’s soy-free?
One example of us providing the best health information, even if it goes against what is socially accepted, is that we will tell you why you should go soy-free. Soy is the most common replacement for dairy in vegan products, but personally, we won’t touch it. And we won’t sell it to you either. There are a long list of reasons why, which you can find on our blog, but some of the most important ones are:
- In its raw form, or in any form other than one where it is cooked with a “wet” heat, soy is unfit for human consumption.
- Soy foods contain a high level of aluminium, which is the same metal that soda cans are made out of. The metal is toxic to the nervous system and is massively detrimental to kidney health.
- Most soy products are massively genetically modified, which means that they contain a massive amount of GMOs.
- The vitamin B12 present in soy doesn’t actually get absorbed into the body, and soy products actually increase the bodies vitamin B12 requirements.
- Similarly, consuming soy foods increases the amount of vitamin D that your body requires.
Have you been trying to find the best soy-free protein powder in Australia?
Like we said, our objective was to create the best soy-free protein powder so that you, as our client, wouldn’t have to deal with navigating these effects. If you would like to purchase one of our soy free protein powders, you can do so on our website which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, you can use our store locator to find a physical location close to you, if that’s more convenient. We completely understand if you have further questions, and we are happy to answer them for you, which is why we introduced our live chat system, so you can talk to a real person as soon as you want to.
We pride ourselves in supplying Australia with the best quality protein bars available. We promise to use only high-quality and responsibly sourced materials in our products. Be sure to try our natural protein bars and high-protein low-carb protein bars. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.